HOW TO APPLY:
1. SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO US
2. COMPLETE THIS PRE-INTERVIEW QUESTIONNAIRE (20 min):
Reports to: Director of Sales
A quickie about the job...
Your role is the front line for the Vegas Jets sales organization. You will be the first point of contact for prospective Vegas Jets charter customers. Prospecting and reaching out to prospective customers is the key component of the position. You must possess skills to generate leads and qualify potential Vegas Jets charter customers that are made up of high earning or high net-worth individuals - and most importantly have fun engaging in the sales process. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, experienced, detail oriented individual with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills looking to join a growth company.
The Sales Consultant is responsible for generating revenues for the organization through cold calling, in-person meetings, attending events, qualifying individuals based upon their spending abilities, decision making ability, financial capacity and need/desire for Vegas Jets' services and an independent, proactive search for potential clients that have an identifiable need or want for Vegas Jets' services. The Sales Consultant must qualify these individuals, financially by their ability to make a big-ticket charter purchase. In addition, a combination of mining databases, researching external sources and initiating contact with the decision maker by way of telephone, email, or written correspondence.
You must be comfortable dealing with high powered executives, high-ego techies, celebrities, the wealthy and their gate keepers. The Sales Consultant understands the prospect's unique needs to appropriately recommend aircraft, experiences and travel products for the individual.
35%: Educate, consult and advise prospective flyers on private aviation and Vegas Jets products through detailed explanations and understanding of our product. Develop and present pitches to companies and corporate travel departments. Organize, follow up and manage the prospect universe for each territory opportunity recording all interactions with potential Customers in Hubspot. Drives the initial evaluation and qualification of the customer opportunity. It is your responsibility to keep in touch and communicate relevant updates and information until the timing is right to move forward. Part of the segmentation responsibilities involve the decision to isolate these prospects from the rest of the database, determining the appropriate amount of follow up and relationship development, making the decision to move forward with a booking.
35%: Evaluate, develop and optimizing current opportunities. A Sales Consultant has the responsibility of strategizing their daily approach to prospecting. Utilizing the knowledge of where Vegas Jets' current clients reside, companies/industries that need private aviation as a business tool, and difficult city pairs within one's territory, the Sales Consultant strategically plans their weekly activity. Every Sales Consultant has the ability to define which segment of their market they wish to develop to grow the new business revenue for Vegas Jets. Develop and deploy communication to competitive prospective Customers using the Vegas Jets value proposition as it relates to the competitive environment.
15%: Travel in territory to attend events, for face-to-face prospect meetings with decision makers, or support of client and prospect events including: private and luxury events, trade shows, entertainment related events, golf outings, misc. business lunches, etc.
15%: Handle in-coming calls and inquiries originating from the Vegas Jets website from prospective Customers.
The “Must Haves”…
• Motivated to sell, be and identify as a sales person.
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Course of Study/Major: Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines.
• Related Work Experience: 2-4 years in high end sales environment
• Will be a private aviation subject matter expert or can get up to speed fast.
• Excellent verbal and written communications are a must.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to constantly changing situations and many different personalities.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and sales database management.
• Travel to public events, client events and prospect meetings as required.
• Must be self-motivated and service minded.
• Must be organized and persistent in follow-through in tasks throughout the sales cycle.
• Sales skills a must in order to be groomed for Sales Executive role.
• Ability to sell products in person and via telephone without fear or apprehension of cold calling.
• Knowledge of Hubspot is preferable, but not required.