Type: Full-Time - Permanent
Compensation: Base + Commission
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Submit your resume as usual.
2. Complete our pre-interview questionnaire here (~20 min):
What´s the job?
Your role is to engage new potential partner brands as part of the Vegas Jets sales organization. Our business provides advertisers unique access to the wealthiest consumers at six different touch points during the purchase, travel and post-travel experience. Our global network of operating partners expands our reach beyond our own organization. Your goal is to sell our advertising and affiliate programs to potential advertisers as a gateway to expose their products to our flyers.
You will be the first point of contact for prospective advertisers. Prospecting and reaching out to prospective advertisers is the key component of the position. You must possess skills to generate leads and qualify potential Vegas Jets charter advertisers that are made up of high end brands that are seeking to cater to high earning or high net-worth individuals - and most importantly have fun engaging in the sales process. The ideal candidate will be an ambitious, experienced, detail oriented individual with excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills looking to join a growth company.
The Advertising Sales Consultant is responsible for generating advertising and sponsorship revenues for the organization through cold calling, in-person meetings, attending events, qualifying individuals and companies based upon their spending abilities, decision making ability, financial capacity and need/desire to reach high net worth individuals. This position requires an independent, proactive search for potential clients. In addition, a combination of mining databases, researching external sources and initiating contact with the decision maker by way of telephone, email, or written correspondence.
You must be comfortable dealing with marketing and advertising decision makers. The Advertising Sales Consultant needs to be able to discern and understands the advertiser’s unique needs to appropriately recommend products for maximum exposure of their brand.
35%: Educate, consult and advise prospective advertisers on private aviation and Vegas Jets through detailed explanations and understanding of our customer base and advertising products. Develop and present pitches to companies and corporate marketing departments. Organize, follow up and manage the prospect universe for each territory opportunity recording all interactions with potential Advertisers in Hubspot. Drives the initial evaluation and qualification of the advertiser opportunity. Develop a pipeline of potential advertising client opportunities.
35%: Evaluate, develop and optimizing current opportunities. The Advertising Sales Consultant has the responsibility of strategizing their daily approach to prospecting. Utilizing the knowledge of where Vegas Jets' current clients reside, companies/industries that need to expose their brands to high net worth individuals. Develop and deploy communication to competitive prospective Advertisers using the Vegas Jets value proposition as it relates to the competitive environment.
15%: Travel in territory to attend events, for face-to-face prospect meetings with decision makers, or support of client and prospect events including: private and luxury events, trade shows, entertainment related events, golf outings, misc. business lunches, etc.
15%: Handle in-coming calls and inquiries originating from the Vegas Jets website from prospective Advertisers. Research and update database with all information found on prospects (biographies, previous aviation experience, contact information, decision making process, etc.).
The “Must Haves”…
• Motivated to sell, be and identify as a sales person.
• Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
• Course of Study/Major: Sales, Business, Marketing, Communications or similar disciplines.
• Related Work Experience: 2-4 years in advertising sales environment
• Will be a luxury brand marketing subject matter expert or can get up to speed fast.
• Excellent verbal and written communications are a must.
• Must have excellent organizational skills, with the ability to adapt to constantly changing situations and many different personalities.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, and sales database management.
• Travel to public events, client events and prospect meetings as required.
• Must be self-motivated and service minded.
• Must be organized and persistent in follow-through in tasks throughout the sales cycle.
• Sales skills a must in order to be groomed for Sales Executive role.
• Ability to sell products in person and via telephone without fear or apprehension of cold calling.
• Knowledge of Hubspot is preferable, but not required.